Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When Scorpio Is Attracted To You

Why type avatar image of blog has a hat and the face of goodness, they're just the opposite and never wear a hat? You're trying to attract people?

The profile picture of my blog is a cutout of this great picture: http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2684/56951179276165423133372.jpg , which was perpetrated by Helga Vanesa where we embody them both as characters in the film Kill Bill, it's O-Ren Ishii (codename: Cottonmouth) and I Budd (codename: Sidewinder), hence the hat, which, btw, I have one like it, and I used from time to time. There are several photos of it, and if you, whoever it is, the unknown, because sorry.

Learn before you go making assumptions with misinformation. About

goodness, then, if you feel kind Budd ... look ... that I ...

In reviewing last such art is not mine, so I wash my hands because it is not my issue.

On the other hand, if you look good in that picture, does not mean that I do, and also what this consciously exploited.

I agree that I am "just the opposite."

And finally, I use that image because I like the cartoon, I feel great.

you believe that wearing a hat and the face of kindness is a way to attract people?

Actually, that would explain a lot about papal attire ...

Anyway, does not go out there if you wanted to draw people would erotic images from my book, obviously.

Let's see ... what happens?

0 comments:

Post a Comment