Monday, February 14, 2011

Aztec Warrior And Women Drawings

does not exist ....

"San Valentin? Sorry, but San Valentin Not There.
hate this day, I think it is a day mediocre.Vale absurd and yes, perhaps it is because tube never anyone to share it, I know, but .. ¿What??
What sense does it celebrate love one day, a single day each year? What the hell happens to the other 364 days left?
When you truly do not lee needed an excuse to show, you show every single day of the year, because what counts is the day to day, our routine, our hated monotony, it becomes special thanks to those details do not expect that arise suddenly making your eyes shine with greater intensity when you smile.
Because I do not need a day to show what I feel, I use the 365 days to splurge details and make the monotony of the people around me in moments.
For me every day is Valentine's Day, because every day I say I love those who deserve it. And yes, okay, I have no boyfriend. But I do not care, because Yet there is always someone to return my love you and after all that's what matters right?

MEDIOCRE TO ALL HAPPY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment