Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boobs Of Saree Wearing Women

The Female Factor # 8

sunrise makes me that while I just got good vibes, patience, creativity, desire, eggs, and I was always with the sincerity of the front and with the best intentions, you just showed doubt confusion, speculation, and cowardice.

I searched
you.

really gets me that despite that, the stand went wrong I was. Everything you were afraid to happen to you, what happened to me.

feel anger, I feel it is unfair.

How dare you leave me never have the experience to make you smile? Your cruelty
amazes me.

At times I feel much resentment toward you.
Anger, anger.

But in reality, is just a way of channeling powerless because that's what really hurts from all this. Feeling unable to feel that I reached. Feeling
never reached, I am never enough.

I took a chance from the start and each time I could, without once crossing the line or you fail to honor you and your ways.
Sometimes I feel I should have played more dirty, more selfish.
Kick the door. Wear jeans. Rotting all.

But you know what?

Your fears and paranoia (or rather, the fact that you face them, let you rule for doing so) and defects and other excuses fencer I did nothing but block your perception. You have no idea who I am, as I am, will not let you out.
And you wanted. We both know. He might not, but you and I know very well.

I'm the idiot, who threw herself and permeate me in you. Of you.
I soak in your essence. Assimilate what I could, and more too.

I met you in such a short time.

And you're beautiful.
me out knowing you so stupid and yet feel so beautiful.

I bursts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment