Thursday, September 30, 2010

Male Vs Female Wrestling Cartoons Animation

Sunday Unfiltered

Evergrowing infatuation with chaos
throw around, strip around

Shoelace chokes and baffle again

I bleed hearts for future echoes

False, fake, feign, fringe
Binge, purge, hate bening


Stars of wood in shapes absurd
rising slower

This I say, when I can`t speak
for my finger's voice is shallow weak
Nails bitten, walls swelled
marching rust my veins channel

What, if not
if so,
if then

Silver rings promises
matching dreams cognosis
fever pitch
throat de-clenched
roaring storms to defy fear

She
walk on her toes I like the shore
snores it is so Unfair
really fair to Be

Plaster words, regurgitate
little letters, yells synching
Altogether Different keys in raging beauty

infinity

The screams of my eyes
That'll never hear
jailer of dreams
ashes in the horizon

Have you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment