Sunday, January 30, 2011

Panoramic Frames 11.25x 38.25

A awards: D

Hello!, I have to tell you something and schemes have been so fortunate to receive another award, it is my third prize! I do not believe it.
This award concecido me to someone to read my last text, which is a sad bit different, try to give me strength and I invite you to stop by his blog and follow him to see that there are beautiful things in life, and why the prize has given me has been: " On how to write & make life so special feelings with its text, " I have to thank this award and these words to NiaiN and his blog Silence expressed (you have to visit it is great), truth of heart A big thanks:)


Rules of the Game:
* thank who gave it to you
NiaiN (Jonathan)
* Put a link to your blog
* Share seven Ti things about
1.Me love rainy days with a blanket on the sofa, popcorn and my favorite movie
2.Pienso that my eyes are really pretty when I cry.
3.Me like red lipstick.
4.Me like reading an interesting book on a Saturday either in bed before falling asleep.
5.Tengo a box full of lipsticks, eye shadows and other cachibaches makeup;)
6.Tengo the mania of looking out the window when I'm depressed, bored or overwhelmed.
7.Quisiera live a season of my life in U.S. or Australia.
* Give the award to 15 bloggers who've recently discovered and announce the awards .
Lagrimas
illusion contained ....


THANK YOU SO MUCH;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment