Monday, January 17, 2011

Raylene Richards Lesbienne

FUCK YOU.

Can you explain what the hell did you think?. What do you think? "everything revolves around you? what you the navel of the world? because .... you're wrong, my boy. For if the world navel tubiera assure you it would I'm worth 1000 times YOU. And that I have always believed that there is nobody better than anyone that all are equal, though different, special and unique within our equality, but you're the exception that proves the rule, not YOU worthless.
Remember when I said I'd never be able to hate? because I was wrong, I HATE YOU , I assure you, and do not know how ... and this time I am right and you know why? For now YOU are the jerk and the most perfect and imperfect as it exists.
so ... FUCK YOU, BABY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment