Friday, January 28, 2011

Uses Yogurt Machine Taylor

everything has an end

Have you ever felt like you hit the gap in a hurry without having nothing to grab ?
Well, I have that feeling in every second of my life.
There is not a second that we do not feel hopeless anguish, to look where you see all black look without any kind of light or hope, that is not influenced by any force to help me move forward.
Because when you fall you wake up and feel proud to have had the opportunity to have been wrong, but when you woke up many times before the time comes when you fall you do not get up ...
Confienza I lost in myself, I do not want , yes you read I do not want is more not stand me,
every morning when I wake up would be able to break the mirror so as not to see that reflection that I pursued every day. And now I can say that I can only . It's over. This time I can not rise , not want to get up, I'm tired of getting up to shoot me again, and it's clear that no good, not worth it, worth more than any I, my curly hair is disgusting, every day I have more pronounced curves, I'm a rolling stone and I'll always be, because I'm always going to have to settle to see how others are happy while I spent the best years of my adolescence and youth died alone and bitter disgust among some four walls listening to an old song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment