Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Acv Affect Your Cervical Mucus

In Delirium My Mailbox (9)

New In My Mail box, I have some new stuff:)

First, these two books today. The first Delirium, which already have heard to speak, I bought the last weekend. Second Look at mirall (looks in the mirror) is one I took from my mother. This second book is about a girl who has anorexia.


Secondly, two classic books. The first is the tree of knowledge, which I what I have to read in high school (and I have not yet started). The second is Robbie and other stories by Isaac Asimov.

And finally, the other day I made this bookmark and although I need to put some siding and trim, I wanted to show it:)

; * Delirium, Lauren Oliver
* Look at mirall (looks in the mirror), Maria Hede
* The tree of knowledge, Pio Baroja
* i altres contes Robbie (Robbie and other stories), Isaac Asimov

0 comments:

Post a Comment