Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wat Is Duofem And Ferrous Fumarate Tablets

Presentations (10)

Hello! Today I updated:) Yesterday was my birthday, so my parents gave me a book ...




These three gave me the for the birthday. The first and third are in English and English the second (I asked in English because I came to like reading something in English). The first is Together, Ally Condie, a dystopia romantic and looks good. The second is I am the number four (I'm number four) Pittacus Lore, an adventure story, I think. The third is Angelology Danielle Trussoni, a story of angels. When I'll read his reviews:)

Then my mother gave me a book he sent the second-prize award Barcanova 8 th in 2009. It is the day of the Voltor, Maria Angels Juanmiquel. It's about a great catastrophe that society turned upside down.


           * Juntos, Ally Condie
           * I am the number four, Pittacus Lore
           * Angelology, Danielle Trussoni
       * Voltor The day of (the day of the vulture), Maria Angels Juanmiquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment