Monday, March 28, 2011

Best Place To Celebrate Birthday Party,bangalore

Because a Girl like me is impossible to find

You know that situation where something you start in fashion and everyone has it?. Odio.No Well I stand to be the lot, or have something that everyone has, because it stopped being only rather we are no longer unique.
I'd rather be me and not others, or what they expect is not what they want to be or what I should be, I'm me, nothing more.
I prefer my hair curly indefinite color filthy, my imperfect smile, each and every one of my moles, my phone potato which took photos of important moments, several sms said heart and the numbers of people without they could not live, and with that I have left. I prefer twenty
small gifts designed especially for me a very expensive gift that I soon grow tired, true friends counted on the fingers than a hand but most prefer to seek the positive side of everything and get so people remember me for who I am. Because the way I am
dicifil to find ... but when you find me, and especially when you find each and every one of my small parts bipolar, believe me when I say that I will lose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment