Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where To Buy Miralax In Abu Dhabi



When you look at a person and really look at the first sight you know 50. Es.Solo% of what you have to decide if you want to know the other 50%.
When you look, you can not see even 10% do not even know me in a third of what I really am.
I think of those without dreams can not live, but why not always have to live in them.
just think of the friends who joined in the kissing tristtezas remaining in the moments that multiply the joy, because, for me, the moments are fragments of my life stored frozen in my mind in the form of photography.
amor.Solo do not believe in I believe in what I see, well rather I feel, and love, I have not ever felt, I could not even touching them with my fingertips. It seems to be a feeling that was not invented for me. Although I sometimes think that maybe somewhere there is someone waiting for me, and I promise when I find a "forever" but the truth, which never end, but unfortunately I think immediately after this is all impossible, because unlike many I do believe in the impossible.
Do you know which are the words that I like? Those who ollen up in the middle of the silence of midnight, the most absolute of all silencios.Porque sometimes you see people going without even looking back, leaving you there with eyes full of tears, simply because they are tired of you, and for a while you become as stupid ... Then
fear settles in tí.Tienes afraid to repeat again .... Until that is repeated not just once if not several, and then you wonder what's wrong .... you can only see the remains of what you once were.
Y. .. You know what I think?. I think you have to have any reason not to love someone, but when you do not find any to keep doing, you should not do, you should not want it ... Because the moment you stop to think if you want someone to love him esque already left.
acostumbrarmea try not anyone, if you ever go, but never get it. I who ALWAYS promised a term, but the truth, because I do not promise anything but capable meet ...
me I did not even expect anything from anyone and I am amazed at what you do.
Logic has long been my best friend, but the more you want someone else becomes todo.Y Iligan just when it becomes illogical to go where you go, I'll go to get wet if it rains or you'll cross the ocean swimming if necessary.
realized that life is falling and getting up, falling again and get back up, because life loses its essence without errores.La Life is for living ....
I do not know what I'm incomprehensible, I am complidaca, things hurt because nobody said it was easy, I hate people who say "I love you "without feeling, decisions are only trying to choose what you can afford to lose, I'm fragile, very fragile, but I have a smile that never disappears and a desire to continue impressive.
If you were able to look at me all this can say I know 10%, but ....
NOT KNOW ME AT ALL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment