Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Matchine Dangurs Purnhub

35 Days.

35 days. In just thirty-five days I turn 18 and worst of all is that they to be about thirty-five busy days full of exhaustion, nerves and perhaps seasoned with a few salty tears thank my dear tests.
truth Well I must admit that several years ago I hate my birthday, I guess I learned to hate over time ...
is typical of when you're small and look like they are the compliments of your friends, you see how everyone treats them special surprises are a million and gives them what they want but also several additional gifts. On the other hand when it's yours not had anything like that, there was no special treatment because hardly anyone could remember, surprises and if he did not surprise some gift was one that they liked them but not what you expected ...
so I see it a routine day in which people remember from my less than normal, with no surprises, no surprises, surprising and even a little cranky. Also I do not see it as another year to enjoy but a year younger than I have lived without even meeting the most important purposes hoped to have completed by that date.
But I can not stop time ... countdown begins .... Distance

0 comments:

Post a Comment