Sunday, April 24, 2011

Victoria Beckham Cesarean

Quedada Chronicle of Sant Jordi

Yesterday day Saint George, was a day long awaited for all lovers or for those who love books, but also for all the bloggers who were able to attend will meet at the forum organized blogger Book Dreamers.

will meet at 10 and began to chat a bit and gave out a few little signs to identify, as well as some really cool badges to rescue the Paper Wings Blog of the coup that has made Rakel (although I at final got no TT) to 10 and a half, when everyone went to firms that interested him more. A few went to the signing of Federico Moccia in Portal del Angel that although we half an hour before it began, and there was a huge queue. We had to wait an hour and a half before we could finally see Moccia, who we signed some books, gave us a hat and took a picture with us:)
then me I went to the signing of Javier Ruescas Fnac stops in Plaça Catalunya. There was a lot of cola, but we said we wanted a signature of Javier, who spend in front, so do not take us long to get his signature and a photo with him.

At two and a half, were left to eat in Plaça Catalunya, and though I could not go (and when I could not find them) told me they did a contest in which raffle books.

In the afternoon, I went to the signing of Laura Gallego and I met some bloggers again. We spent half an hour queuing at stops cutting Plaça Catalunya English, but as we advanced and feared being unsigned, Kat decided to see if he could stand in line in place where he was to sign below. So I finally ended up in Abacus stops in Plaza Catalunya and then wait again (and Laura was one quarter of an hour late) we get our signatures. The worst was during this time of waiting, because the tail was very poorly organized and everyone was looking at the books of the stops of Abacus wanted to pass through the middle of the row and we were crushing blows they gave us ... TT until the end decided not to let them pass, and with the help of a very nice woman who accompanied her son, we get one more pass ^ ^ xD
The 3 firms I got ^ ^
Then we went for a walk and it ago, we met again all (the rest of us) in the square for dinner and then play some crazy phone literature, with which we do not stop laughing until we left: D

in all it was an unforgettable day, where I met some more bloggers like myself love to read. Thank you very much for this beautiful day ^ ^ and for which you could not go, I hope to meet you soon:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment