Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Midnight Club 2 Runs Fast

Blog Anniversary! Sant Jordi Quedada

Hi! Today
ago two years that I started blog. It was not all easy. At first I had almost no visitors, not to mention fans. It became difficult to continue to publish reviews when almost no one read. Despite this, I still larger blogs, with many more supporters and many comments. Aspired to be like them, to see that there were people who were interested in the blog, which passed from time to time (or often) to see it again.

to last first year, did not get to the 50 fans, but from then on, things seemed to brighten and were going higher and higher until you get to 179 followers Current (not if they are the brand right now is because I wrote the entry on 16, now I'm in Berlin ... xD) and 339 reviews in 193 entries.

wanted to thank all the readers and bloggers who have read my blog, commented and helped to grow slowly. Because although you did not, they have helped me keep going, not to give up and also to improve the blog and get a little better reviews. Thank you very much everyone, both those who have read the blog so far as they will in the future:) because I expect the blog to many more years (although Of course, if we think the world ends in 2012, not much ... xD).

Thank you all!

PS: I've been thinking about doing a contest to celebrate, but I have not yet well decided to do ... so maybe I do when I get to 200 followers)

0 comments:

Post a Comment